Kristine Lo Photography is a brand based in Santa Monica, California. Kristine Lopez is a Los Angeles based fashion photographer, consultant for startups, and founder of Nature and Intent.
Since 2014, Kristine has worked with over 100+ emerging and established brands, agencies, influencers, and conscious-driven companies creating visual assets, strategies and experiences.
Her photography captures the natural beauty and authentic essence of moments, people, and products. She provides a unique 360 holistic perspective for her clients and approaches creativity and business with integrity.
FALL PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN
Ideal candidate is interested in photography and working with fashion, holistic, and wellness brands.
- Must be available 1-2 days/per week to work in Santa Monica.
- Driver's license and car.
- Must be reliable and commit to a 3-month internship.
- In college or some experience in photography, social media marketing, and other creative skills.
- Excellent written, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well in team environments.
- Positive attitude.
- Assist with photography prep and production.
- Assist on-location at shoots in Los Angeles.
- Learn photography editing using Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
- Research, create mood boards, organizing and picking-up items.
- Assist with social media content workflow and photo archiving.
- Complete various admin tasks (filing, organizing, scheduling, emails, and calls).
Part-time position based in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is a daily stipend and lunch provided. Upon completion of 3-month internship will be a recommendation letter and valuable skills as photographer and creative professional.
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line: 'Photography Intern'